Webroot is an antivirus that provides advanced security to all your devices from threats and viruses. Its features include, Firewall, Identity Theft Protection, anti-phishing technology, offline protection and much more. But to access all these features, you need to create an account. Hence, for account creation and Webroot login, follow the given guide.
How To Create a Webroot Account?
You can manage your paid subscriptions, view your order history, update your payment information by creating a Webroot Account. Also, for Webroot Login, account creation is a must. Hence, follow the step-by-step procedure that is given below for creating an account.
- Open a web browser, for example, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Now, type webroot.com in the address bar and then press the Enter key from your keyboard. By doing so, it will open the homepage of Webroot.
- On the homepage, click on the My Account tab which is positioned at the top of the page. Then, the Webroot Login window will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Create Account tab and you will be asked to fill all the necessary fields.
- In the first field, enter your Webroot Product Keycode that is provided to you while purchasing the software. If you have purchased the product online, you will get the keycode in the order confirmation mail. But if you buy the software offline, you will get this keycode at the backside of the retail card.
- Next, provide a valid email address that can receive important emails from Webroot.
- In the next field, retype your email address in order to confirm it.
- Now, create a password to maintain secure access to your account. Your password must contain at least 9 characters, 6 alphabetic letters, and 3 numeric characters. Also, your password can include special characters.
- After that, retype your password into the given field for confirmation. Make sure that you enter the same characters as in the above field, otherwise, it will show you an error.
- Now, enter a personal security code using a minimum of 6 characters. You need to choose a code that is easy to remember because you will be asked to enter two characters of it every time you log in.
- After that, you need to select a Security Question. In case, you forget the details of your login credentials, you will be asked to provide the answer to this question.
- Next, enter the Security Answer into the given field.
- Also, read all the terms and conditions of Privacy Statement, Terms of Service and License Agreement.
- If you agree with all the terms of Webroot, click on the “Register now” button which is given at the bottom of the window.
- This finishes the account creation process. Now, you will receive an email in order to confirm your account. Hence, open the mail and click on the Verify button.
Procedure for Webroot Login
Once you have created an account, pursue the given steps for Webroot Login:
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Then, go to webroot.com by typing it in the address bar.
- On the homepage of Webroot, click on the My Account tab and it will show you the login window on your screen.
- In the first field, type your email address that is associated with your Webroot account.
- Then, enter the password that you used at the time of account creation. If you forget your password, click on the Forgotten Password link and then follow the on-screen instructions to set a new password.
- At last, click on the login tab and you are successfully logged into your account. This completes the Webroot login process.