Webroot Download is an initial step for setting up the ultimate security for your device and data. It is a simple, quick and user-friendly process that does not need any technical knowledge. For performing the download process, you first have to purchase the Webroot subscription from the official website. After the successful completion of the purchase process, you can move to the download procedure. This can be performed in multiple ways. Following is the complete guide for downloading the Webroot subscription in different ways.
Method 1: Via Webroot Account
- First and foremost, open a web browser on your system. In order to download the application, you can access any of the web browsers, for example, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
- Then, proceed to the official website of Webroot by typing “webroot.com” in the browser’s address bar.
- From the home screen, click the “My Account” option that is located on the upper panel of the screen.
- By doing so, you will be redirected to the Webroot login window. Here, you have to provide the login credentials that are linked with Webroot. In the first field, you have to enter the email address and in the next field, provide the password that you have created for the security of the account. Then, click the “Login In” tab to reach your account successfully.
- However, if you are a new user and want to create a new Webroot account, then click the “Create Account” tab and provide the required profile details in their respective fields.
- Once you reach your Webroot account, you will get the details of your purchased Webroot subscription.
- Now, click the Webroot download link provided beside your purchased subscription.
- This will initiate the download process. Webroot Download might take a few minutes to get completed. Hence, wait patiently until the process gets completed.
Method 2: Through Confirmation Mail
- Initiate the Webroot Download process by opening a web browser on your computing device. You can access any of the preferred browsers by clicking its icon from the desktop or system tray.
- After that, you are required to go to the email account webpage that is linked with Webroot.
- Then, provide the username and password carefully to reach your account.
- From the homepage of your account, you have to search for the confirmation mail that you have received from the Webroot after the successful completion of the purchase. For this, type Webroot in the search bar of your account.
- In case the mail is not available in the inbox, then you can look for it in the spam folder.
- Once you get the mail, you have to double click the mail in order to open it.
- In the confirmation mail, you will get the product key along with the download link.
- Now, click the Webroot download link that is available in the mail.
- On clicking the link, Webroot will start downloading on your device. Webroot download might take a few minutes to get completed depending upon the internet connection.
- In the middle of the download process, you might get a popup providing you an option to change the download location. For this, you have to click the “Save” or “Save As” option and then make the preferred selection for the location of the setup file. Alternatively, the downloaded file will get saved in its default location i.e. Downloads folder.
- At last, you have to wait until the process gets completed successfully. During the process, you have to make sure that your system remains connected with the internet.
Method 3: Through Webroot Activation
- Open a web browser.
- Move to the Webroot activation window by typing “webroot.com/safe” in the address bar of your browser.
- In the next window, enter the email address and the product key code. You will get the product keycode either in the confirmation mail or at the back of the purchased box.
- Once you are done with entering the details, click the “Next” tab.
- This will further open the window with your purchased subscription. You have to click the “Download Now” tab to begin the process.
- Wait for the completion of the download process.